Software Development for Manufacturing Sector
Does your software frustrate you? Is your organisation bogged down by the cumbersome manual processes behind your software? Is your profitability affected by your outdated methods? The manufacturing environment has unique features and functions – nothing like any other industry. There are tight deadlines to meet, customer requirements to fulfil, and materials to be managed.
The need for a modern system in the manufacturing industry
There is no doubt that your legacy system is working beautifully and meets your everyday requirements. But is it capable of meeting your company’s future needs? Besides, your legacy manufacturing system is costing you more than you know.
Whether you are holding on to your legacy system for legal reasons or to hold on to old accounts, your legacy system has:
- High operating costs.
- Limited functionality that prevents flexible operations.
- Inadequate access to data related to production, finance, sales, and other business processes.
- Inability to integrate with supplier systems and make use of opportunities to decrease costs and increase competitiveness.
- Give your manufacturing company a new lease of life
Innostax understand the manufacturing sector. We have worked with several manufacturing companies, helping them deploy and support the manufacturing environment. We can work with your team to ensure you have all the right tools to run a highly efficient and competitive business.
Our work within the manufacturing industry includes:
- Modernising legacy systems so that they meet your demands today and in the future.
- Transforming big data into actionable insights to mitigate opportunities for additional revenue.
- Monitoring M2M performance
- Customising applications to meet specific process needs and workflows.
Our software solutions are designed to help your manufacturing business:
- Decrease costs associated with the high cost of maintaining your legacy system.
- Increase business agility.
- Improve staff productivity.
- Provide operational excellence.
- Improve the customer experience.
- Remove cybersecurity risks.